Successful property management requires consistent execution of a variety of tasks on a timely and cost-efficient basis.
- Leasing Expertise - We know how to effectively advertise for residents and produce high closing ratios.
- Resident Relations - We train all of our site staff how to maintain positive resident relations while enforcing lease provisions, which allows us to maximize collections and enhance the feeling of a friendly residential community.
- Maintenance - We have a detailed knowledge of maintenance costs and methods to help control expenses.
- Vendor Relations - We have longstanding relationships with all of the major suppliers to the apartment industry which are invaluable to managing the procurement and payment process.
- Volume Purchasing - We save properties money with our volume buying power and work with vendors and suppliers to get you the lowest prices in the industry. Our cost cutting measures are second to none.
- Accounting - We use state-of-the-art accounting software to assist in a timely preparation of monthly financial statements.
- HUD-Assisted Housing - We have extensive knowledge of HUD’s compliance and reporting requirements and are able to oversee and submit all required filings and prepare your property for physical inspections.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit - We are experienced in working with the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs and ensuring compliance with the requirements of the LIHTC program.
Property Management Services